This is Joe's Fault

Monday, November 20, 2006

Pay No Attention...

...to the idiot behind the blogging. Yeah, well, I tried last week to update every day, and since I forgot to update the times to when I was actually POSTING it instead of when I loaded it up on the old blogger dashboard, it effectively looks like I only posted two days.

Which is sooo not true. I did one a day, dammit. A full week's worth of posts! It's true! Ah, well. It's too late now, I'm not going back to try and figure it out. I'll just have to learn for next time, I guess. Those legions of you who check the site every damn day know anyway.

Anyway, I'm going to try and be a bit more timely with this thing in the next coming weeks. I know we've all heard this before, but this time, I actually mean it. I'm going to also try to be a little more concise as well. So hopefully, my posts will be shorter, but there'll be more of them, resulting in the same net words for you, the loyal reader.

See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home