This is Joe's Fault

Monday, November 13, 2006

And When I Say "Back"...

I of course mean, "in about a month or so". Look, life gets busy. But I've finally got my desk up and in place, so maybe now I'll have more of an impetus to write because I've actually got a place to write. You dig?

What am I going to write today? Uh, I'm not sure. I've been going through some old stuff and found a few posts that I never went back to, either because I wasn't interested enough, I thought it was shite to begin with, or I wanted to go back and hone a bit, do some research on, etc. Well, since I don't have time, and a certain reader says I edit myself too much, I'm going to just go in and post some of them, warts and all. (Man, I hate warts!)

Okay, so here goes the first one. It falls into the category of "wanted to hone and research, etc." So if the character names are incorrect, or the plot of the movie I talk about is incorrect, well, you're just going to have to deal. Anyway, without further apologies, I give you "Confidentially Speaking".

Wait a minute... where'd it go? I was looking at it just last night when I was going through and deleting my old email--ah crap! I didn't delete it, did I? Oh, for the love of-- Well, it's too late in the morning to look for it now. It'll have to wait until I get back home from work, I've got to leave right now. I've got to catch that morning train... I'll work from 9 to 5 and then, I'll take another home again... to find me waiting for him. My baby takes the morning train... Crap, as if this weren't horrible enough, now that song is in my head.

Heh, but now you've got it stuck in your head, too. It'll have to do, I guess. See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home