This is Joe's Fault

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Quick Bit

Hey there kids! Yesterday was a holiday for the Canadians among us, and, accordingly, I took the weekend off (it's the law). I am working on an update which should appear here tomorrow, perhaps. Just thought I'd let you know.

Um, so yeah. That's what's going on.

Oh, I know. I'll give you a topic! Why did the guy who invented slippers call his new creation that? It is a name that evokes images of slipping, sliding and general mayhem, especially for the klutzy out there. Why, it sounds as though one is putting two banana skins right in the most dangerous of places. And yet slippers are comfy, warm and safe and have had a very successful run (especially with old people, a demographic that should be terrified of falling down) despite this huge marketing setback. Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home