This is Joe's Fault

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ah, Crap!

So today I was riding on the train and I saw a billboard that reminded me of a commercial I used to like. The tv ad was of the cutest little boy in the world and his adorable puppy. Do you remember it? Or maybe it was just Canadian?

You know the one I mean, where the little boy opens the dog food every morning, and every morning the dog scrambles to the kitchen, slips on the floor and wipes out into the wall, as the adorable urchin winces? Then the kid gets the idea to pad the wall with acres and acres of toilet paper to cushion puppy's eventual slam into the wall? I believe the commercial was trying to demonstrate the softness of the toilet paper, or trying to pummel us all with a giant wave of "aaaawwwwww" into buying their product .

Well, anyway, right about here is where I'd place the YouTube link to the commercial, except I couldn't for the life of me find it. And believe me, I tried. And it hurt. Just go ahead and put in "toilet paper commercial" into the search engine.

And then do it on Google. And you come up with something like The Poop Report.

I admit I didn't have the heart to really read much of it. But there were at least some fun puns. And who knows, it might provide some interesting bathroom reading for us all. Aha-ha.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

  • I totally remember that commercial.

    By Blogger Jacquilynne, at 9:59 PM  

  • i stumbled across your blog trying to find the commercial... thatlittle kid was mylittle brother and I was trying to find it on youtube too :P that cute little kid is 16 now!

    By Blogger Sophia Perlman, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home