This is Joe's Fault

Monday, April 25, 2005

Computerization & Pontification

Hello again. Long time no type. I've not been around much lately as, sadly, a few weeks ago the computer gods decided that it was time to call home my old laptop, bless its poor diodes. Coincidentally, it was about the same time that JP 2.0 got recalled back to the Head Office for some reconditioning of his own. Huh. Weird.

Needless to say, things were a bit up in the air for a while there. I was going crazy not being able to look up every single bit of trivia that crossed my head in a day, and there was nobody in charge of the Religion I Love to Hate(tm). I mean, sweet screaming Moses! For a while there the answer to that most famous of all rhetorical questions was "Yes. Wait, no, not anymore. Oh god, you don't think they bury him in the hat, do you?"

It was a brief but intense period of confusion for Christian and pagan alike.

However, this too, has passed. And now that a brand new Pope has been befunnyhattened and I've got access to the IMDB again, God's in His heaven and all's right with the world.

Anyway, I'm still slowly getting used to the new computer. I'm hoping to do some more updating on a regular basis, though. I have a lot of old stuff to go through that I had to salvage from the old hard drive. Maybe having to sift through some of it will inspire me to work on something. Pray for me, friends.

In any event, pax vobiscum, my brethren. Pax vobiscum to the maximum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home